Become a Swyx Partner
The Swyx Partner Programme aims to reward our partners for the investment they make in marketing, selling and supporting Swyx products, as well as to help differentiate from other partners based on their partner status achieved, customer offering and level of Swyx expertise. Becoming a member of this programme will give you priority access to Swyx information and training, keep you up to date with the latest product developments, provide access to marketing funding support and sales and marketing tools, as well as include you as part of a larger community of Swyx partners, where ideas and experiences can be shared.
What do you need to have to become a Swyx partner?
The Swyx Partner Programme offers three levels of accreditation: Swyx Solution Partner, Swyx Silver Partner and Swyx Gold Partner. Each level carries minimum criteria and a minimum quarterly point target, which must be achieved and maintained over three consecutive quarters to remain at your designated level.
- Minimum Training Criteria
The entry level to the Swyx Partner Programme requires you to have a minimum number of Swyx technical engineers and trained sales people on staff. A Swyx Solution Partner will start off with the participation of one person in a 3 day authorisation course. The requirement for silver and gold status will be progressively higher, to reflect the greater technical and sales expertise of that partner.
- Minimum Points Requirement
A well balanced points systems is the core of the valuation principles in the Swyx Partner Programme. In participating countries points can be earned through the accredited trained personnel, marketing initiatives (e.g. case studies, press releases), sales and registration of Swyx software products, where each product carries a specific point value.To reach a higher status a partner is required to achieve a minimum number of points per quarter and according to the points earned, will receive marketing rewards funding.
Benefits of being a Swyx Partner
You'll receive many benefits when you become a Swyx partner, as the programme has been designed to reward according to the investment you make in Swyx. As part of this programme, Swyx will undertake joint marketing activities with you and help develop your market by creating brand awareness and business lead generation.
- Marketing funds to spend on joint marketing campaigns, based on the points earned
- Greater recognition in the market place through joint branding of the Swyx Solution Partner, Silver and Gold Partner status
- Priority access to Swyx information, training and sales support resources
- Joint marketing activities and branding, including access to ready-prepared marketing materials, programmes and collaterals
- Marketing and sales tools for fast and effective business development
- Access to the Swyx Partner Net, where you can share your ideas and experiences and access privileged information
- Special pricing on own use software and software update services
- Access to partner events that include specialised training and marketing days as well as technical/business advisory groups where you can give direct feedback to Swyx on future plans and developments
Swyx Distribution Partners train network and telecommunication retailers on a regular basis and by that award to them the status of Swyx Solution Partners.
For further information please contact one of our distributors or send an email to partnernet[at]swyx.com