With highly innovative Unified Communications solutions, Swyx supports SME’s in optimizing their business processes and increasing their overall productivity. Swyx is a market leader for IP-PBX’s in Europe, with more than 10,000 customers, who are already successfully working with solutions made by Swyx. Swyx was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Dortmund, Germany. We are now looking to broaden our customer base within EMEA.
Due to our expansion in the rapidly growing Unified Communications market we are looking for a
- Support Specialist (based in Stockley Park, Heathrow)
Your responsibility is to maintain a high customer satisfaction and loyalty by supporting Swyx business partners in the UK, solving technical problems directly related to the operation of our VoIP Phone solution SwyxWare. As member of the last level technical support team your main duties are:
- Solving problems which occur within the customer environment operating a SwyxWare
- Try to reproduce failures within the Lab environment
- Solving problems and documenting the steps and work by facilitating the available ticket system
- Supporting installations assisting the partner remotely or visiting the customer site if applicable
- Visiting customers from time to time together with the partner in order to solve problems or to further analyze the problems onsite.
- Prepared to be part of the 24/7 on-duty team, to stay on call
- Take ownership of tickets which are Service Levels (SLA) related and ensure delivery within SLA
You have gained several years of professional experience in the technical support environment in a company within the IT or TC sector or a service provider. Your personal strengths include analytical skills, structured work, reliability, self-confidence and the ability to work across different management layers. A binding manner and the ability to communicate in a professional way do belong to your personality as well as the following characteristics and skills:
- Self-motivated to drive for problem solutions and to find information necessary to achieve the targets.
- Native English speaker
- Strong customer orientation
- Profound knowledge and practical experience with regard to PC Networks, within Network infrastructure and Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of the TCP-IP-Stacks of Windows as well TCP-IP in general
- Exchange and Lotus Domino knowledge
- Experience within the database area (Microsoft SQL)
- Profound experience within the TC area (phone systems, ISDN-, SIP - Protocol and Interfaces)
- Microsoft certification (MCSE) is a benefit
We are offering an attractive salary and the opportunity to participate in our strong growth.
If you have the right attitude and skills to be successful within our dynamic market please send your application including your salary expectation and earliest start date to:
Swyx Solutions AG
44227 Dortmund / Germany
or per e-mail to: jobs[at]swyx.com